HireGenics utilizes HGComplyTM, a proprietary, web-based compliance and lifecycle management technology that automates the entire process from the creation of requirements to the payment of workers and sub-contracted firms.
HGComplyTM is built on a platform that ensures scalability, agility, and flexibility combined with the responsiveness required and demanded by the user community. The technology seamlessly connects the enterprise client’s VMS software to all applications (internal and external) required to pay the consultants (payroll). It also simultaneously creates receivables and payables to assure that cash is applied correctly and that all vendors are paid properly.
HGComplyTM greatly reduces on-boarding timelines by providing a paperless process while centralizing all documents into a single system. Rather than circulating paperwork via emails, faxes, and hard copies, HGComplyTM provides online data collection with automatic reminders, auto-populating forms, and online document signatures. It is also compatible with mobile devices, and you can review and sign documents on the go. HGComplyTM not only streamlines the on-boarding process, but it greatly enhances the worker’s on-boarding experience as well.
Every component in the solution supports corporate governance through process transparency that is required to ensure compliance with local, state, and national regulatory requirements. The system securely manages all on-boarding documentation to ensure compliance, and supports all audit requests from our clients or government agencies.
- All tasks are retained in HGComplyTM along with the requirements that must be met to ensure satisfactory audit compliance
- HGComplyTM enforces consistent, repeatable processes that govern each process while enhancing transparency and accuracy of the data required, ensuring successful audit results
- Federal, state, and local regulations are constantly monitored to assure the inclusion of regulatory changes
- Data is gathered, vetted, and stored in HGComplyTM to support and defend each
- Electronic distribution and signing of agency documents and client documents
- Flexibility to add or remove agency and client documents to the on-boarding package
- Electronic offer and welcome letters, including custom video welcome messages
- Efficient and paperless new hire experience, resulting in high satisfaction with the
- HireGenics change control procedures ensure that regulatory changes are implemented and controlled
- HGComplyTM manages document expiration to ensure that appropriate documents are in place to certify compliance
- HireGenics conducts regular process reviews both internally and with external subject matter experts to ensure that new and changing regulatory requirements are adequately matched for our clients
Optimizing Payrolling and IC Compliance Services Within an MSP Program
Healthcare - Automating payroll management for contract worker satisfaction